We are currently seeking an entry level (less than 3 year’s experience) landscape architect/urban design/planner to assist in the refinement and documentation of design ideas generated for specific projects.
- Recent graduate of an accredited program (or working towards a degree) in landscape architecture or urban design/planning
- Working knowledge of AutoCad (Autodesk), PhotoShop and InDesign (Adobe) is a must; knowledge of Sketchup is a plus
- Capable of preparing color renderings of site plans, sections and elevations for presentations
- Familiarity of the planning & zoning process and landscape plant varieties in Ohio
- Can prioritize competing tasks and deadlines since he/she will be working with multiple projects and project managers
At times he/she will be generating design solutions; most of the times he/she will be refining the design ideas of others. This person works as a member of a team that typically consists of our client, the project manager and (at times) other LA’s in the office.
Interested parties can respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org